To join online or to download a membership form, please go to the national Plant Heritage web site.
Alternatively contact any Suffolk Plant Heritage committee member.
- Two issues of the National Journal ‘Plant Heritage’.
- A copy of The National Plant Collections Directory.
- Automatic membership of the Suffolk Group which entitles you to free entry to the Group’s events.
- Two issues of the Suffolk Group’s Journal.
- Other mailings, information and updates as they become available.
- Membership entitles you to visit other county group events.
Annual Membership Rates
- For the current membership rates, please visit the national Plant Heritage web site.